We are pleased to announce the release of Gravity 2.0 which comes with many new additions and fixes. For a full list of changes, check out the changelog. Here's a brief on the new additions:
1. We've added two new colors orange and navy
2. We've added support for onWebChat live chat plugin. if you go to the gravity demo, you'll notice a chat button on the bottom right corner
You can now implement this nifty chat component styling in the new Gravity version.
How to install the chat component.
a) Download the plugin from the onwebchat site
b) Install it via the Joomla adminstrator backend > Extensions > Manage > Install
c) Go to OnWebChat website and sign up for a free account
d) Once you complete the registration, log in to the user section of the OnWebchat platform > go to Settings menu > Widget tab and copy the ChatID code.
e) Go to your Joomla adminstrator backend area > Extensions > Plugins and search for 'onWebChat'. Edit the plugin > go to Options tab and paste your onWebChat ID > Save
3. We've added support for EasyBlog 5.1. Check out the demo. To apply the new style simply install the new Gravity version and set your EasyBlog theme to Wireframe or Origami.
4. We've added 5 column menu option and full width dropdown menu option. To activate the Full width dropdown menu option, go to the Template admin panel > Menus tab > check the full width option.
5. We've added centered header and offcanvas header types.
6. We've improved offcanvas menu with accordion and clickable top menu links
How to update to the new Gravity 2.0.
a) Take a backup of your current template.
b) Ensure you have a custom style for your changes. By that I mean, when you made your color changes via the Customizer, you need to copy the color your chose then name it to something like 'custom-style' then edit this style > Lastly assign this 'custom-style' to all Layouts.
c) Update the theme by installing the new gravity.zip.
d) Compile LESS
e) Go to the template admin panel and click on save button to save the new configuration changes.